CHRISTMAS LIGHTS COMPETITION RESULTS 2010
The Santas Warehouse Christmas Lights competition is for people who like to dress-up their homes and spread the message of "Peace on earth and goodwill to all men" at Christmas time.
Its also for people who would like to help us raise funds for the Westpac Rescue Helicopter Service
The Competition offers a Grand prize of $1,000 worth of Christmas Lighting and Christmas decorations by Santas Warehouse, this year with two additional lucky draw prizes of $200 worth of Christmas Lighting and Christmas decorations by Santa's Warehouse, so that any entrant with any level of Christmas lights presentation has a chance to win well.
The independent Judges results for Santa's Warehouse Christmas Lights Competition 2010 were as follows
Top 6 Finalists in the Most Impressive Display for Christmas 2010
In alphabetical order were:-1. Brown Family, 5 Murray St, Eleebana (Previous Finalist)
2. Dempsey/Jennings family of 76 Withers Street West Wallsend
3. Evans Family of 40 Bakeri Circuit Warabrook
4. Hill/Mason Family, 26 Carawa St, Wangi Wangi(Previous Finalist)
5. Praniess Family, 24 Panorama Parade, Warners Bay (Previous Winner)
6. Sawyer Family of 36 Lowry St, Cardiff(Previous Winner)
Winner: Most Impressive Display 2010 - $1,000 worth of Christmas Lighting and Christmas decorations by Santas Warehouse:
Dempsey/Jennings family of 76 Withers Street West Wallsend
Winner: Lucky Draw Winners Each - $200 worth of Christmas decorations by Santas Warehouse:
1. Nina Stewart Family ,16 Davies Parade Mount Hutton NSW
2. Darren Attrill Family 22 Casson Ave, Mount Hutton NSW
Winner: Christmas Charity Raffle Drawn 24th Dec
1st Prize - Ticket number 08033 E Hughes
2nd Prize - Ticket number 08656 J Grant
3rd Prize - Ticket number 21073 Cragil
Previouse Years Results 2009
Previouse Years Results 2008
Why not enter for next year? Submit your entry for our Current Christmas lights Competition here after 1st October.View our list of participating homes.